Augusto C. Bordelois (Havana, Cuba, 1969) graduated from the University of Havana with a major in English Language and Literature. He has also studied sculpture, ceramics, costume design for theatre and cinema, classical drawing and painting. He was the founder and main teacher of the "Children Workshop", at 23 & 12 Art Center in Havana; and also the co-founder of the freelance multimedia company "2 Pasos." Augusto's literary works have been published in magazines such as Kastello, and Hojas Literarias, Spain. He has participated as a costume and float designer at different carnivals in Cuba and also at Parade The Circle in Cleveland, Ohio.
Currently, he works as the Assistant Director of Educational Programs at ParkWorks, Inc. in Cleveland, Ohio. At ParkWorks, he has written and illustrated short stories for children and activities guides, assisted in landscape designs of public places, public art and community art program coordination. Augusto is a teaching artist and member of Young Audiences of Greater Cleveland.
Some of his works are in private collections in Venezuela, Colombia, Mexico, Spain, Portugal, U.S.A., Cuba, Brazil, Ecuador, Japan, Greece, Germany, Chile, Switzerland, England and Norway.
- Best of Show, 2003 Ohio State Fair Fine Arts Exhibition, Columbus, USA.
- Ohio Arts Council Special Award, 2003 Ohio State Fair Fine Arts Exhibition.
- Honorable Mention, The National Arts Program, Cleveland, USA.
- San Alejandro Academy Painting Award, Havana, Cuba.
- Servando Cabrera Moreno Special Mention, Havana, Cuba.
- First Mention, 4th National Juan David Salon, Havana, Cuba.
- Servando Cabrera Painting Award, Havana, Cuba.
- First Mention, 2nd National Juan David Salon, Havana, Cuba.
No bio has been submitted for this artist.
Fine-Art.com will meet or beat prices from any authorized dealer. Please contact us if you find this art piece at a better price. Use these links to compare prices for Augusto Bordelois's Exclusive summer from other art dealers!
Search Google Shopping...